Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New basic & pickle canning jar labels


I wish I could create new labels more often, but it seems hard to find the time! Often I end up creating new designs in batches, but then it takes me a while to do the photography & printing. Next up will be some vintage-inspired labels since I've had several requests... hopefully to come next month. Please vote in the poll on the right to let me know what type of label designs you'd like to see in my shop. Or you can comment here to let me know if you're looking for a specific type of label.

plaid canning jar labels
Bright Plaid Canning Jar Labels

plaid canning jar labels

plaid canning jar labels

plaid canning jar labels

red plaid canning jar labels

dill pickle canning labels
Cute Pickle canning labels are available for Sweet, Dill, or Bread & Butter Pickles & Relish 

bread & butter canning labels

dill relish canning labels

bread & butter pickles canning labels

sweet relish & dill pickles canning labels

pickles canning labels



canning jar labels
Teal Scalloped canning labels 
gingham canning jar labels
Scalloped Gingham canning labels

gingham canning labels

gingham canning jar labels



1 comment:

  1. Alison, Just found your labels and blog. Love both. Can't wait to order (waiting to see if my daughter wants some too). Thanks for providing such cute labels!

    ReplyDelete