Sunday, June 3, 2012

Groundhog and raccoon canning jar labels

If you're a gardener & canner, you know how emotional it can be to have the fruits of your labor stolen from you by a pesky varmint! You spend countless hours in the garden cultivating, and a lot of money on supplies, the least that groundhog or raccoon can do it leave you a few stinkin' tomatoes pity's sake! These funny groundhog & raccoon canning jar labels will remind the gardener with a sense of humor that they did get a few pints of salsa or jam (hopefully)!

I've had plenty of experience with groundhogs & raccoons having garden parties without inviting me :D The past few years Hermie the groundhog wreaked plenty of havoc on my tomatoes. And a few weeks ago we discovered that a family of raccoons had moved into the vacant groundhog hole. Well, they were evicted, so I'm hoping another family of varmints doesn't move in so my garden will be ALL MINE this year. Wishful thinking perhaps, but I am hopeful now that the garden season is underway.


funny canning labels
Groundhog canning jar label
funny canning labels

funny canning labels
Raccoon canning jar label
funny canning labels

No comments:

Post a Comment