Monday, June 4, 2012

New canning jar labels in my shop!

I'm on a roll now putting new labels in my shop! Here are 2 new canning jar labels: Candy Stripes & Vintage Whimsical. I'll be adding more new designs in the next month since canning season is just around the bend!

If you have a specific fruit or vegetable label that you're looking for, please post a comment or drop me a note. I'm always trying to add unique labels to my shop. Or if you have photos of how you've used my labels, I'd love to see them!


canning labels
Candy Stripes Canning jar label
mason jar labels

vintage canning label
Vintage Whimsical Mason Jar Label
vintage canning jar labels

vintage canning jar labels


Shop for Canning Labels on CanningCrafts.com

Shop for Classic Canning Labels, Blank Canning Labels, Vintage Canning Labels and Canning Jar Labels on CanningCrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment