Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lots of new canning jar labels in the shop!

I've been trying to add as many new canning jar labels to the CanningCrafts shop as possible since canning season  will be in full swing before long. I've had requests for more vintage inspired & basic designs, so that's what I tried to concentrate on the past few weeks. I just added Grape Jelly, Embroidery Strawberry,  an Eat Your Veggies retro style lady, and  Honey Bee.

If you're looking for a label for a certain canned good, just drop me a line if you don't see it in my shop! I might have just what you're looking for. I can do custom designs too!

grape jelly canning jar label
Grape Jelly canning jar label
grape jelly canning label

strawberry jam jelly preserves canning jar labels
Embroidery Strawberry Canning jar label

No comments:

Post a Comment