Friday, October 3, 2014

Christmas canning jar labels and name tags

I've been a busy little elf creating lots of new Christmas mason canning jar labels. All of these new designs are in my shop now. Some are on Kraft paper stickers and others are on the vintage paper background.

I've had many requests for oval canning jar labels that work with the Ball quilted style jam jars, so I'm just now adding some of those to the shop. I'll be adding my more popular designs in the oval style throughout the rest of this year.

custom christmas labels

christmas labels

custom christmas canning labels

custom christmas canning labels

custom christmas canning labels

christmas canning labels

christmas canning labels

christmas gift stickers
These retro green oval name tag stickers can also be customized with your name.
quilted jar labels
You can add your jam name with a pre-printed date of have a
standard to/from name tag label with your name pre-printed. 
custom christmas canning jar labels

christmas ribbon
Ribbon is pre-cut in 21" pieces—the perfect size for tying bows around your jars. 
christmas ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment