Friday, March 6, 2015

I want my canning jar back dangit!

Years ago, I realized I needed to do something to get my sister's attention in order for her to return my mason jars to me. So I made a label that said "I want my jar back dangit!" AND it worked! She returned most of my empties. Back then, she wasn't into canning, so it didn't seem to bother her that she was hoarding my jars. But now that she puts up a TON, she knows how important & cost effective it is to get canning jars returned. Canning jars don't grow on trees, so please return my jars to me!

A common complaint from most canners is how many jars they lose each year to folks who don't return them. Maybe the jar is considered a gift too & that's why people don't return them? Hopefully these labels will make returns a little easier for everyone who wants their jars back :)

These are available in my shop in 4 different sayings in both kraft and vintage paper designs.
I want my jar back dangit!
Return jar for a refill
Return jars to keep me jammin!
Canning jars don't grow on trees, so please return this jar to me!

And of course these Return Canning Jar Labels will be customized with your name so people know who the jar belongs to!

return jar labels

return jar labels

return jar labels

return jar labels


No comments:

Post a Comment