Saturday, July 19, 2014

New retro Kraft Victory Garden & Salsa Canning Jar Labels

When I was growing up, my mom had a huge garden. My sister and I would help out with planting tomatoes and beans. Planting always seemed like the easy part. At least compared to picking beans which always seemed so back breaking when I was little. We used to watch The Victory Garden on PBS and get lots of tips for the garden.

I wanted to design some different garden labels on Kraft paper that had an authentic vintage feel...something along the lines of the Victory Garden advertisements during WWII. So I came up with these red, white, & blue patriotic Victory Garden canning labels.

New to my shop are From the Victory Garden, The Fruits of Victory, Grow What You Eat, and I/We Put Up. Some families like to preserve together! So you can choose either "Of course, I Put Up" or "Of Course, WE Put Up" on this label.


victory garden canning label

victory garden canning label

grow what you eat victory garden canning label

victory garden canning label

victory garden canning label


There's a series of new salsa labels available too that are available in 4 styles: Mild Salsa, Medium Salsa, Hot Salsa, & Fire-Breathing Salsa. Each are color-coded by the style, so either green, yellow, red, & fire.

salsa jar labels

salsa canning jar labels

salsa canning jar labels

salsa jar labels

I also created a new vintage honey bee canning jar label. This can be used on fruits & veggies, not just honey.

honey bottle label

honey bottle label


Shop for Victory Garden Canning Labels on CanningCrafts.com
Shop our entire line of Victory Garden Canning LabelsVintage Canning LabelsKraft Canning Labels, & Canning Jar Labels on CanningCrafts.com

 Shop for custom honey bottle labels on CanningCrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment